
Reading the last entry from two years ago on this pathetic excuse for a blog leaves me scratching my head, thinking how much life has moved on...No mistaking that there are consistencies: We still live here in Lake Park, North Carolina. Still married. Still four fabulous kids. Still happy!
Mark is still selling analytical instrumentation to laboratories here on the east coast for the Austrian based company, Anton-Paar. (We are grateful daily for being gainfully employed during these difficult economic times).I'm still, at heart, the stay-at-home mom, though I do substitute teach now as often as I can manage...For all you working moms, my hat's off--way off! I have a difficult time working and maintaining a functional household, and that's putting it mildly! So I work for a while and then take myself off the schedule until I can get things back under control here at home.
We are still active members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and are daily grateful for our testimonies of our Savior. Mark is working in his group of High Priests, Lisa is teaching in the women's organization Relief Society, Jake is a priest now and blesses the sacrament on Sundays. Christien is a teacher in the Aaronic priesthood, Chloe has only one more year in Primary and then moves into Young Womens, and Jonah is a Wolf boy scout.
We still feel grateful. We still feel very blessed. We are still content. We can't ask for more than that...
No comments:
Post a Comment