Okay...SORRY everyone, for not having the blogspot finished BEFORE I sent out the Christmas cards. I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog/webpage thingy and I abandoned the project as my Christmas season revved up! (Something had to give, as usual...)
Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and is looking forward to a wonderful new year! It was so good to hear from all of you! I truly love the Christmas card season!
Check back here and hopefully I'll have this thing more put together! (yes, we truly do have 3 other children besides Jake and I'm going to add them on if I can figure out how I did it in the first place!)
Our Christmas was great...my father and his wife (Pops and G-ma) came up a few days before Christmas and stayed until the 23rd. The kids had lots of fun playing in the hotel pool, watching TV in the hotel room, playing "Apples to Apples," having pizza parties, etc.
Christmas day we achieved our noble family goal of not getting out of our jammies all day! It was very relaxing, just the 6 of us. I loved it. Our week has followed suit and I have no complaints...
Now I'm heading back to clicking on buttons and trying to figure out how to browse picture files, attach things, post things, etc. Aaarrrggghhh. This is so NOT my forte!
Lisa
Hey, Lisa and Fam - loved the blog. Iasiah, Malachi and I all enjoyed the stories and pictures. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Love, Shelly and family.
ReplyDeleteloved getting your card! Here's our little spot http://4littlesheep.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteCan't believe how big all the kids are! You all look great and we miss you.
Kathy Taylor
Hi Lisa! Great blog! I found a link to yours from Alison's blog.
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa! I found you through some blog-hopping! It's nice to see your family- Holy cow Jake is HUGE! Miss you guys. Check us out- www.tatro7.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete